At Notable Labs, Inc (“Notable Labs,” “Notable,” “we,” “us” or “our”) we take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy please contact us at email@example.com.
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect two types of information from users of our Sites and Services: “Personal Information,” which is information that you provide that can be used to identify you (such as name, email address, etc.), and “Aggregate Information,” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, browser type, etc.)
Personal Information Collected
- We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Sites and Services. For example, you may provide us with your email address, first name and last name, comments to the extent they contain Personal Information, or other Personal Information [Phone number, email address, company name] Other information may be collected automatically, including IP address. These types of information shall be treated as Personal Information to the extent they can be used to identify you.
- If you choose to share information publicly through our Site or Services please understand that we cannot control the actions of third parties who could collect this information.
Personal Information Collected
Aggregate Information Collected
- Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you visit our Site or interact with our Services, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
- For example, when you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. Such information could include your operating system, the site from which you linked to us (“referring page”), the name of the website you choose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), information about other websites you have recently visited, browser (software used to browse the internet) type and language, device identifier numbers, your site activity, and the time and date of your visit. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
Use of “Cookies”
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our Site. You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you may be unable to use those aspects of our Sites that require registration in order to participate. You can learn more about cookies and how they work at www.allaboutcookies.org. You can always disable cookies through your browser settings. Doing so, however, may disable certain features on our Sites. You can opt-out from third party cookies that are used for advertising purposes on the NAI website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
- We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Services. We may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates or third party service providers to provide you with the Services. For example, we may transfer your Personal Information to third party service providers to (i) assist with providing the Services; (ii) communicate with you about current or future offerings. These third party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store or use the Personal Information for any purposes other than to provide the services they have been hired to provide.
- We may also elect to transfer your Personal Information to third parties under special circumstances to: (i) to comply with a legal requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Us; (ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Notable Labs; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Notable Labs or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of Notable Labs.
- You can request that any Personal Information stored by us to be deleted at any time by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We may require you to provide certain information to verify that it is you making the request. However, we will not delete information that we are required to retain in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication.
Children and Privacy
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in connection with the features of our Sites or Services. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information through our Sites or Services, we will immediately remove the individual’s personally identifiable information from our files.
How Do We Protect Your Information
- We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the Personal Information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your Personal Information.
- Any email or other communication purporting to be from one of our websites asking you to provide sensitive information via email, should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to us immediately by emailing [email@example.com].
- Each time you use our Site or Services the current version of the Policy will apply. When you use our Site, you should check the date of this Policy (which appears at the top of the Policy) and review any changes since the last version. Our business changes frequently and this Policy is subject to change from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, our current Policy applies to all information that we have about you. We will not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of your privacy without the consent of affected customers.
How Do You contact Us?
- To contact us with your questions or comments regarding this Policy or the information collection and dissemination practices of this website, please email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- This Policy is governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.